Thought You Were Voting for Peace?

Sorry, but the joke's on you.

Comments

  1. Obama (I actually forgot his first name for a few hours this morning) will go down in history in a fantastically positive way for one great thing: being born black. I am beginning to wonder if he will go down in history for any other reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly not gloating: Is Woody around? How do you feel about this?

    (I know it sounds like I'm gloating. I'm not. I actually want to know what you are thinking about this. I'm curious if you're doing a "it's still better than McCain" approach, or if you're thinking, "This is not the qualitative change I was running the phone bank for").

    Remember I didn't even donate one thin dime to Ron Paul. So I want to know how an enthusiastic political supporter responds to stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, by the way, still do think we are better off than if we got McCain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness