Terrified Brit

From Lizzie:

'Regarding the Brits held captives (if one can call that captivity) in Iran? Am I the only one who finds this hilarious? The man was beyond terrified because his neck was flicked with an index finger?
'Batchelor said in an interview with the Daily Mirror that he found his capture "beyond terrifying."
'"They seemed to take particular pleasure in mocking me for being young," he said. "A guard kept flicking my neck with his index finger and thumb. I thought the worst."
'You think that was bad? Well, how about a hood, a waterboard, snarling dogs, simulated gay sex (oh yeah, I forgot, he IS a member of the British Navy) and never ending solitary confinement. What ever happened to Brits with a stiff upper lip! What a wuss.'

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:24 PM

    He was probably worried that the COMFY CHAIR!!!! was next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness